Happy Solstice!!
David Dalton
2011-12-22 04:57:16 UTC
Happy Solstice (occurring in 33 minutes) from Newfoundland!
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
1X2Willows
2011-12-22 05:04:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Solstice
Same to you David

Happy Solstice to everyone
Dennes De Mennes
2011-12-22 06:26:28 UTC
In article <jcudoi$agp$***@dont-email.me>, ***@this.addy says...
|:|
|:|David Dalton wrote:
|:|> Happy Solstice
|:|
|:|Same to you David
|:|

where i come from they say merry xmass...
1X2Willows
2011-12-22 07:02:17 UTC
Post by Dennes De Mennes
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by David Dalton
Happy Solstice
Same to you David
Happy Solstice to everyone
where i come from they say merry xmass...
Well, this must be alt.paranormal or talk.religion.newage then.
Couldn't be alt.religion.asatru, alt.magick or uk.religion.pagan

merry xmass to you, Dennes De Mennes
Dennes De Mennes
2011-12-22 08:06:00 UTC
In article <jcuklr$4v4$***@dont-email.me>, ***@this.addy says...
|:|
|:|Dennes De Mennes wrote:
|:|> ***@this.addy says...
|:|>>>> David Dalton wrote:
|:|>>>>> Happy Solstice
|:|>>>>
|:|>>>> Same to you David
|:|>>>>
|:|>>>> Happy Solstice to everyone
|:|>
|:|> where i come from they say merry xmass...
|:|
|:|Well, this must be alt.paranormal or talk.religion.newage then.
|:|Couldn't be alt.religion.asatru, alt.magick or uk.religion.pagan
|:|
|:|merry xmass to you, Dennes De Mennes

i just meant i live in normal society and they all call it christmas, not solstice or any
of this. i just say holidays to avoid controversy.

happy holidays...
1X2Willows
2011-12-22 08:32:46 UTC
Post by Dennes De Mennes
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by Dennes De Mennes
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by David Dalton
Happy Solstice
Same to you David
Happy Solstice to everyone
where i come from they say merry xmass...
Well, this must be alt.paranormal or talk.religion.newage then.
Couldn't be alt.religion.asatru, alt.magick or uk.religion.pagan
merry xmass to you, Dennes De Mennes
i just meant i live in normal society and they all call it christmas,
not solstice or any of this. i just say holidays to avoid controversy.
happy holidays...
- and I prefer to not concern myself with politically correct newspeak.

So happy holidays, merry xmass, Happy Solstice and circle closed.
Whatever tickles yer nads, as long as everyone's happy.
unknown
Happy wotsit!
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
2011-12-22 19:38:53 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by Dennes De Mennes
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by Dennes De Mennes
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by David Dalton
Happy Solstice
Same to you David
Happy Solstice to everyone
where i come from they say merry xmass...
Well, this must be alt.paranormal or talk.religion.newage then.
Couldn't be alt.religion.asatru, alt.magick or uk.religion.pagan
merry xmass to you, Dennes De Mennes
i just meant i live in normal society and they all call it christmas,
not solstice or any of this. i just say holidays to avoid controversy.
happy holidays...
- and I prefer to not concern myself with politically correct newspeak.
So happy holidays, merry xmass, Happy Solstice and circle closed.
Whatever tickles yer nads, as long as everyone's happy.
Happy wotsit!
Yule!
And if you have not bought your copy of TechnoMage, go for it:
http://www.neopax.com/technomage/

If you're feeling cheap you can just read the parts of each chapter online.
--
FFF
Dirk

Full Spectrum Praxis : ZERO STATE : http://zerostate.net
Dennes De Mennes
2011-12-22 20:35:42 UTC
In article <jcupvg$ros$***@dont-email.me>, ***@this.addy says...
|:|
|:|>>>> Dennes De Mennes wrote:
|:|>>>>> ***@this.addy says...
|:|>>>>>>>> David Dalton wrote:
|:|>>>>>>>>> Happy Solstice
|:|>>>>>>>>
|:|>>>>>>>> Same to you David
|:|>>>>>>>>
|:|>>>>>>>> Happy Solstice to everyone
|:|>>>>>
|:|>>>>> where i come from they say merry xmass...
|:|>>>>
|:|>>>> Well, this must be alt.paranormal or talk.religion.newage then.
|:|>>>> Couldn't be alt.religion.asatru, alt.magick or uk.religion.pagan
|:|>>>>
|:|>>>> merry xmass to you, Dennes De Mennes
|:|>
|:|> i just meant i live in normal society and they all call it christmas,
|:|> not solstice or any of this. i just say holidays to avoid controversy.
|:|>
|:|> happy holidays...
|:|

what about festivus... a festival for the rest of us...
rbowman
2011-12-23 05:11:04 UTC
You forgot Channukah and Kwanzaa, you racist bastard...
1X2Willows
2011-12-23 10:47:44 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by 1X2Willows
So happy holidays, merry xmass, Happy Solstice and circle closed.
Whatever tickles yer nads, as long as everyone's happy.
You forgot Channukah and Kwanzaa, you racist bastard...
aaah just tell me how much this time and let's get it over with.
No, better yet... run me a tab!
Mike Hubbard
2012-01-07 18:59:12 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by 1X2Willows
So happy holidays, merry xmass, Happy Solstice and circle closed.
Whatever tickles yer nads, as long as everyone's happy.
You forgot Channukah and Kwanzaa, you racist bastard...
Birmingham Winterval?
--
Mike Hubbard <*>
[_f] Be the first of your friends to like this.
Offramp
2011-12-22 09:18:50 UTC
A festivus for the rest of us...
Andrew W
2011-12-23 03:12:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Solstice (occurring in 33 minutes) from Newfoundland!
Thanks but I don't care what position the sun is in.
--
No man becomes a slave until he ceases to be his own master.
Christianity - the religion of subjugation.
Tom
2011-12-23 05:06:05 UTC
Don't get out much?
Andrew W
2011-12-23 06:36:05 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Andrew W
Thanks but I don't care what position the sun is in.
Don't get out much?
I'm from another planet.