Imbolc 4001
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-01 23:49:24 UTC
Stewart Farrar School of Religious Studies

Cunningham Hall

"Good morning class. I trust you enjoyed your long Crowley Day weekend and
have retained at least a few functioning brain cells. Today we will continue
with our study of the religious practices of the Ancient Pagans. As you
recall, we were discussing the celebration of the Sabbats and had come to
Life Begin. The ancients called this time 'Imbolc' or 'Ground Hog' day- the
latter referring to a traditional food of the time called 'sausage.'
The professor waived his hand over a crystal covered podium. A three
dimensional image appeared in the middle of the dais and began to slowly
rotate. The image was that of a circular structure. In the center was lush
green grass with many mystical lines and symbols painted on it. It was
surrounded by tier upon tier of concentric circles rising up hundreds of
feet. "Imbolc was the most important holiday on the ancient Pagan calendar.
While most Sabbats were held by small groups in isolated pockets, everyone
in Usa, and almost the entire world, came together for Imbolc.
Archaeologists have found structures similar to this one, called 'ball
parks' (apparently after some euphemism referring to the fertility rites
held in them), near almost every sizable human settlement of the time,
however this one was the largest by far."
In a flash, the circular structure was filled with people dressed in all
manner of wild looking clothing. Some had colorful head gear of various
shapes and sizes- even feathers, some sported huge caricatures of human
hands with the index fingers raised. Others raised their own fingers in like
gestures. Evidently this was some symbol of invocation.. Everyone seemed
full of joy at the thought of the impending ritual as they were all smiling,
laughing, shouting, singing, and dancing about. About half the group was
dressed in blue and orange, the other in green and white. Some were not
dressed at all, but had just applied paint directly to their bodies. Despite
the fact that it was cold enough to make their breath come out in great
clouds of steam, they seemed comfortable enough.
"Now, only about a hundred thousand were actually able to attend the event
in person, but throughout the world, people joined the ritual via something
called 'teevee'- which seems to be a rudimentary form of the sensotank
which only displayed a flat, two dimensional image with no smell or
sensation." A gasp came from the back of the lecture hall. The professor
chuckled. "Yes, it was quite primitive, but that did not keep some three
billion people from joining in as if they were right there. The devices were
ubiquitous.
"An interesting aside you might want to add to your notes. As you recall
these were very dark times, and there existed a religion that was vehemently
opposed to Paganism; it even killed some Pagans in its fits of hatred and
intolerance. These people were called the 'Robertsians' after the founders
of the religion, Pat and Oral. Their remains are identified by the symbol of
the stylized cross with the corpse attached or the strange symbols 'WWJD.'
The traditional time for them to hold their rituals was each Ra's Day
morning. The annual Life Begin, excuse me, Imbolc ritual was also held on
Ra's Day. So powerful was this ritual that, even though the Robertsians
considered the day to belong to exclusively to their god Jerfalwell, even
they put aside their hatred of the Pagans, forwent their own rituals, and
joined in the Imbolc celebration. It was, by the way, soon after end of the
twentieth century that the Robertsian religion collapsed and the movement
toward the current world harmony we now enjoy began.
"On to the ritual itself. Imbolc was then as Life Begin is now a celebration
of the return of the fertility of the Earth and its inhabitants. This ritual
was the first outdoor gathering of the new Solar Cycle. The grass of the
inner circle was of course artificial- as it was far too cold this early in
the Cycle for real grass to flourish- and served as a symbol of the
fertility about to return to the Earth."
The image changed to that of a huge male, obviously in some sort of ritual
garb. This one wore the same green and white as about half of the ritual
participants. "Interestingly enough, all of the active celebrants were male.
There was no Priestess in this ritual. Just a moment and you will see why.
The Priests were clothed to emphasize their maleness- as you can see by
this example. Note the exaggerated musculature, the oversized shoulders, the
spikes on the shoes to exaggerate the height, even the obviously enhanced
genital area. This was the symbol of a virile male at its finest, at the
time.."
The image in the tank changed to an oblong brown object It had circles
around each end, and some sort of a thong or lace running up the middle. The
students cooed in wonder at the site of it. Some of them even wore small
replicas of the ancient symbol around their necks. "Yes, yes, quiet please.
This is indeed the most wonderful symbol of our nurturing Goddess. We have
all seen it hundreds of times, and we believe this ritual is the origin of
the symbol. The Goddess is seen as plump and almost bursting with the
fullness of her gravidity, just as the Earth promised to bring forth its
bounty. The circles around each end represent her eternal nature, while the
lacing up the middle is obviously a vaginal symbol. Notice that it can be
opened to let out her presents, and then closed again." He let the class
marvel at this ancient symbol of their faith for a few moments.
"Now let us watch the actual ritual." The image was filled with what seemed
to be random, chaotic movement by the participants. The crowd attending the
ritual was greatly enthused at the display. "As you can see, the ritual
begins by one of the priests passing the Goddess symbol between his legs to
show off his manliness. He hands it to another priest who now holds her
aloft to signal his intent to mate with her. Those in the same colors as he
represent the multifaceted god (green and white representing life and purity
respectively), those in different colors represent such things as drought
and flood (this the orange symbolizing heat and blue symbolizing water)
which, at the time, were the enemies of a fruitful harvest. The 'gods'
battle the 'plagues' until finally they carry the Goddess victoriously out
of the ritual circle. They then hurl her through the twin erect phallic
symbols. Thus she is fertilized and a plentiful year is promised."
The view switched to some very scantily clad women gyrating and alternately
thrusting their breasts, pubic areas, and buttocks at the crowd. The crowd's
enthusiasm seemed to grow even wilder at this display. "These of course are
the Maidens. As you note, most of the crowd is male. These Maidens represent
those who are just coming into sexual receptivity with the new season. The
bold (for the times) display of their sexual parts is a sign to the males
that they are willing to copulate, and it went on throughout the entire
ritual. Of course this explains the excitement of the males."
Now a series of written symbols appeared. Some were simple- they seemed to
be merely painted on pieces of wood or cloth. Others glowed with their own
light and many sparkled and changed shapes. "These symbols are obviously the
names of the various deities involved. You will note the most common one is
'Bud'. This word referred to the first blossoms of the plants in Spring, so
it is obviously the name of the Fertility Goddess they are honoring.
Sometimes a longer version of the word is seen; this is an expression of
love for her meaning something like 'the all knowing' or 'wiser' Bud. She
was the dominant Goddess of the time in Usa as her name is found almost
everywhere people gathered. The exception being the Robertsian ritual areas.
"Now then, are there any questions?"
"Sir, what is the gray metallic object in the sky over the circle?" came
from a naked young woman in the front row.
"Ah, that is a most magickal construct. We do not know what it was for, but
we believe it was called 'Wyrd Frumar Spawnsar.' Linguists are still unsure
what the phrase means, but we know this was its name as the words are always
heard on the teevee just before it appears. Scientists have studied this
object and are mystified by how it functioned. There were no
antigravitonetic engines for almost another three hundred years. Airborne
machines of the time had to move forward at a certain speed in order to
remain aloft; this object can remain almost motionless. It is proof positive
that magick was practiced before Billy Graham the XXII proved the existence
of the Web of Life Energy and made magick available to the masses. It is
obviously phallic in nature. The blinking lights salute the return of the
Sun. The foot with the wing is a symbol of health and vigor. We have tried
to decipher the symbols, and we believe they roughly mean 'happy season' or
'good year'- obviously a blessing on the festivities."
A deep gong reverberated throughout the room. "Well, time also flies."
The group began to noisily shuffle out for their next class. The professor's
voice rose to be heard above the din. "Some of you owe me papers! That essay
on the Why The Great Bard Pendragon Was the Most Influential Writer of the
Ancients was due last week! I am going to have to start deducting points if
you don't get those in!"

-The Pendragon

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

(c) 2001 The Pendragon See complete copyright information on my home page
Zsarnok

Rhyanon
Gmanus Rex
Yossarian Lives!
Phoenix
Yossarian Lives!
Jackdaw
2004-02-02 18:57:40 UTC
Post by Zsarnok
<g> Love the stories Tales, thanks.
Zsarnok
Oh for flipping eck... can we please snip and save.
A one line response to BIG story is seriously naff!
( And I have to pay for download time too! )
grumble.... grumble.............

--
Jackdaw ( UK )
collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things!
Please remove the spam things to get the bird!
Jani
2004-02-02 19:33:57 UTC
Post by Jackdaw
Oh for flipping eck... can we please snip and save.
A one line response to BIG story is seriously naff!
( And I have to pay for download time too! )
grumble.... grumble.............
Take the xposts out. You know pan-ARW has the same attitude to download as
American drivers have to gas-guzzling ;)

Jani

(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of the post,
ok? ;)
janet
2004-02-02 19:54:12 UTC
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of the
post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable Englishmen
around me.

Grin.....
--
janet Email : ***@karlsforums.com
mwcnbf - esoterrorist
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/
Jani
2004-02-02 21:37:11 UTC
Post by janet
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of the
post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable Englishmen
around me.
Grin.....
*looks around*

Sweetie, you're talking to the wrong Englishmen ;)

Jani
janet
2004-02-02 22:40:33 UTC
Post by Jani
Post by janet
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of
the post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable
Englishmen around me.
Grin.....
*looks around*
Sweetie, you're talking to the wrong Englishmen ;)
My dear, no, I am not. :)

However, I was merely responding to a generalisation with the same sort of
fing... :>
Halla
2004-02-03 11:58:51 UTC
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:54:12 -0000, "janet"
Post by janet
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of the
post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable Englishmen
around me.
Grin.....
Oi, do you mind? We're not all English, or men, please include
sweeping generalisations about the rest of us too if you're gonna
start that! ;-)
janet
2004-02-03 23:13:19 UTC
Post by janet
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of
the post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable
Englishmen around me.
Grin.....
Oi, do you mind? We're not all English, or men, please include
sweeping generalisations about the rest of us too if you're gonna
start that! ;-)
Sorry!!

(THough I have to admit the people I had in mind *were* men, qua male).

Right, ahem.

I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable people about
me.

(Dang. The parrot is complaining).

I could not...

Hang on.

Why do I CARE that the parrot is complaining?

Take the paragraph four up and mark it, "Stet".

:)
Jani
2004-02-03 23:34:22 UTC
Post by janet
Post by Jani
(Janet, that was a deliberate generalisation, for the purposes of
the post, ok? ;)
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable
Englishmen around me.
Grin.....
Oi, do you mind? We're not all English, or men, please include
sweeping generalisations about the rest of us too if you're gonna
start that! ;-)
Sorry!!
(THough I have to admit the people I had in mind *were* men, qua male).
Right, ahem.
I could not possibly complain with all these cold, untouchable people about
me.
Stet.

(Are you at the proofreading stage, or summat? :)

Jani
janet
2004-02-03 23:41:09 UTC
Jani wrote:
[]
Post by Jani
(Are you at the proofreading stage, or summat? :)
Of the thesis? Don't I wish.
Jani
2004-02-04 00:00:32 UTC
Post by janet
[]
Post by Jani
(Are you at the proofreading stage, or summat? :)
Of the thesis? Don't I wish.
((((janet))))

Jani
Phoenix
2004-02-02 20:58:43 UTC
Post by Jani
American drivers have to gas-guzzling ;)
Yeah.. we's dweadful..:-)
4 litres under the bonnet and 100.0Mbps on the desktop 24/7.
Course.. petrols about a pound a gallon, at todays rate of exchange..
Ciggies are from about 5 pounds a carton of 200 and hand rolling baccy's
about 7 pounds for 13 ounces and gwass is about 30 pounds for half an
ounce. hehehe.. Don't suppose you wanted to know that?
Haven't been here in ages.. not that I know about..
..wavys to all..~~~~
Jani
2004-02-02 23:26:37 UTC
Post by Jani
American drivers have to gas-guzzling ;)
Yeah.. we's dweadful..:-)
"We". I *heard* that, you know :)
Post by Jani
4 litres under the bonnet and 100.0Mbps on the desktop 24/7.
Course.. petrols about a pound a gallon, at todays rate of exchange..
Ciggies are from about 5 pounds a carton of 200 and hand rolling baccy's
about 7 pounds for 13 ounces and gwass is about 30 pounds for half an
ounce. hehehe.. Don't suppose you wanted to know that?
You are a corrupt, materialistic, self-satisfied git. And you deserve every
minute of your - er - retirement? Heheh.

Tell Pip we're looking forward to seeing her in the autumn ('bout bloody
time, too). Bal's been strictly instructed not to fall off any mountains in
the meantime, and to present himself in the appropriate pub ;)

Jani
Phoenix
2004-02-03 01:15:47 UTC
<snip>
Post by Jani
Post by Phoenix
Yeah.. we's dweadful..:-)
Post by Jani
Post by Phoenix
Ciggies are from about 5 pounds a carton of 200 and hand rolling baccy's
about 7 pounds for 13 ounces and gwass is about 30 pounds for half an
ounce. hehehe.. Don't suppose you wanted to know that?
You are a corrupt, materialistic, self-satisfied git. And you deserve every
minute of your - er - retirement? Heheh.
heheh..Half a gallon of bourbon 15 quid... I tell ya it's killing me...
softly..
Post by Jani
the meantime, and to present himself in the appropriate pub ;)
Will do.. hope we can get the dates to coincide, but we should make it
to yours, regardless of that.. :-)
Jani
Jymn
2004-02-03 02:00:56 UTC
Phoenix wrote:
<snip>
Post by Phoenix
Haven't been here in ages.. not that I know about..
..wavys to all..~~~~
Good to see you on this side of the pond, so to speak.
My best wishes to you and your lady

Jymn
Phoenix
2004-02-04 02:49:36 UTC
Post by Phoenix
<snip>
Post by Phoenix
Haven't been here in ages.. not that I know about..
..wavys to all..~~~~
Good to see you on this side of the pond, so to speak.
My best wishes to you and your lady
Best wishes from us both returned, Jymn.. :-)
Be well...
Jymn
Phoenix
2004-02-02 19:58:23 UTC
"Jackdaw" <***@spaammjackdaw-crafts.co.uk> wrote in message news:bvm6n7$c13$***@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

<snip
Post by Jackdaw
Oh for flipping eck... can we please snip and save.
A one line response to BIG story is seriously naff!
( And I have to pay for download time too! )
grumble.... grumble.............
Sorry, Jackdaw.. hadn't noticed the scumbag had put you in the xpost.
Guess you know it's fatty Talesin?
Jackdaw
2004-02-02 20:02:43 UTC
Post by Phoenix
<snip
Post by Jackdaw
Oh for flipping eck... can we please snip and save.
A one line response to BIG story is seriously naff!
( And I have to pay for download time too! )
grumble.... grumble.............
Sorry, Jackdaw.. hadn't noticed the scumbag had put you in the xpost.
Guess you know it's fatty Talesin?
OH S**T.. as in Duh!
That will teach me to read the frelling headers!!
( Slaps wrist! )

Phoenix
2004-02-02 20:42:42 UTC
Post by Jackdaw
Post by Phoenix
Sorry, Jackdaw.. hadn't noticed the scumbag had put you in the xpost.
Guess you know it's fatty Talesin?
OH S**T.. as in Duh!
That will teach me to read the frelling headers!!
( Slaps wrist! )
Yeah... fAtty fOtty.. aka Talesin is "The Cunning Linguist"
Rhyanon
Yossarian Lives!
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-03 13:28:49 UTC
You have no class, bitch

"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| That makes me glad I'm catty - corner of you....
|
| "Gmanus Rex" <***@wouldntyouliketoknow.com> wrote in message
| > I was just going to shoot spit wads from the back of the class.
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

The following statement is true
The above statement is false

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
Rhyanon
2004-02-04 12:42:14 UTC
You have no idea what class is, whoreson.

The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-04 13:35:24 UTC
I know yours is well below third, mom

"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| You have no idea what class is, whoreson.
|
| "The Cunning Linguist" <***@XyahooX.com> wrote in message
| > You have no class, bitch
| >
| > "Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message
| > | That makes me glad I'm catty - corner of you....
| > |

Rhyanon
2004-02-05 12:56:55 UTC
What you delude yourself that you know is a dim, narrow panorama of
projected dysfunction from your abject failure of a life. Enjoy it,
shitwick. [sneeeeeeeeeeeeeer]

Aetyr
2004-02-06 04:53:43 UTC
You still can't write you plagiarist.
Pip
Post by The Cunning Linguist
You have no class, bitch
| That makes me glad I'm catty - corner of you....

message
reserved
Rhyanon
2004-02-06 12:56:07 UTC
I know, that was such a convincing denial, wasn't it? >:D

reserved
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-06 13:37:20 UTC
Let's see YOU write something, you drunken cunt

Gmanus Rex
2004-02-04 03:24:47 UTC
:D
Post by Zsarnok
<g> Love the stories Tales, thanks.
Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Stewart Farrar School of Religious Studies
Cunningham Hall
"Good morning class. I trust you enjoyed your long Crowley Day
weekend
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
and
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Life Begin. The ancients called this time 'Imbolc' or 'Ground Hog'
day-
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
hands with the index fingers raised. Others raised their own fingers
in
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
like
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
billion people from joining in as if they were right there. The
devices
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
were
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
morning. The annual Life Begin, excuse me, Imbolc ritual was also
held
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
on
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
joined in the Imbolc celebration. It was, by the way, soon after end
of
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
inner circle was of course artificial- as it was far too cold this
early
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
in
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
participants. "Interestingly enough, all of the active celebrants
were
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
male.
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
this example. Note the exaggerated musculature, the oversized
shoulders,
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
around each end, and some sort of a thong or lace running up the
middle.
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
The
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
all seen it hundreds of times, and we believe this ritual is the
origin
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
of
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bounty. The circles around each end represent her eternal nature,
while
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
lacing up the middle is obviously a vaginal symbol. Notice that it
can
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
be
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
to be random, chaotic movement by the participants. The crowd
attending
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
aloft to signal his intent to mate with her. Those in the same colors
as
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
he
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
battle the 'plagues' until finally they carry the Goddess
victoriously
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
out
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
enthusiasm seemed to grow even wilder at this display. "These of
course
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
are
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
those who are just coming into sexual receptivity with the new
season.
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
The
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
be merely painted on pieces of wood or cloth. Others glowed with
their
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
own
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
light and many sparkled and changed shapes. "These symbols are
obviously
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
names of the various deities involved. You will note the most common
one
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
is
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
'Bud'. This word referred to the first blossoms of the plants in
Spring,
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
so
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
from a naked young woman in the front row.
"Ah, that is a most magickal construct. We do not know what it was
for,
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
but
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
to decipher the symbols, and we believe they roughly mean 'happy
season'
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
or
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
voice rose to be heard above the din. "Some of you owe me papers!
That
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
essay
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
on the Why The Great Bard Pendragon Was the Most Influential Writer
of
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Ancients was due last week! I am going to have to start deducting
points
Post by Gmanus Rex
Post by Rhyanon
if
Yossarian Lives!
Zsarnok

page
Rhyanon
2004-02-04 12:43:47 UTC
He does so regularly, hon. Nothing he writes is original. People who gave
enough of a shite to go look have found his little writings elsewhere, under
the actual author's name.
Post by Zsarnok
If he did that's a shame.
Zsarnok
page
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-04 13:35:24 UTC
So post the original copy of this piece.
Then let's see YOU write something, you mindless ho-dog. You can't even use
three English words in a row.

Rhyanon
2004-02-05 12:57:44 UTC
I like how you admit you didn't write it with your foot stamping tantrum.

Phoenix
2004-02-04 13:43:24 UTC
And even when he's written it, he's usually stolen the ideas from
elsewhere.
Post by Rhyanon
He does so regularly, hon. Nothing he writes is original. People who gave
enough of a shite to go look have found his little writings elsewhere, under
the actual author's name.
Post by Zsarnok
If he did that's a shame.
Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
green grass with many mystical lines and symbols painted on it. It was
surrounded by tier upon tier of concentric circles rising up
hundreds
Post by Rhyanon
of
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
in Usa, and almost the entire world, came together for Imbolc.
Archaeologists have found structures similar to this one, called 'ball
parks' (apparently after some euphemism referring to the
fertility
Post by Rhyanon
rites
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
held in them), near almost every sizable human settlement of the time,
however this one was the largest by far."
In a flash, the circular structure was filled with people dressed
in
Post by Rhyanon
all
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
laughing, shouting, singing, and dancing about. About half the
group
Post by Rhyanon
was
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
chuckled. "Yes, it was quite primitive, but that did not keep
some
Post by Rhyanon
three
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Ra's Day. So powerful was this ritual that, even though the Robertsians
considered the day to belong to exclusively to their god
Jerfalwell,
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
even
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
was the first outdoor gathering of the new Solar Cycle. The grass
of
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
inner circle was of course artificial- as it was far too cold
this
Post by Rhyanon
early
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
in
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
The Priests were clothed to emphasize their maleness- as you can
see
Post by Rhyanon
by
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
this example. Note the exaggerated musculature, the oversized
shoulders,
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
genital area. This was the symbol of a virile male at its finest,
at
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
time.."
The image in the tank changed to an oblong brown object It had circles
around each end, and some sort of a thong or lace running up the
middle.
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
The
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
students cooed in wonder at the site of it. Some of them even
wore
Post by Rhyanon
small
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
This is indeed the most wonderful symbol of our nurturing
Goddess. We
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
have
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
the symbol. The Goddess is seen as plump and almost bursting with the
fullness of her gravidity, just as the Earth promised to bring
forth
Post by Rhyanon
its
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bounty. The circles around each end represent her eternal
nature,
Post by Rhyanon
while
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
opened to let out her presents, and then closed again." He let
the
Post by Rhyanon
class
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
ritual was greatly enthused at the display. "As you can see, the ritual
begins by one of the priests passing the Goddess symbol between
his
Post by Rhyanon
legs
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
show off his manliness. He hands it to another priest who now holds her
aloft to signal his intent to mate with her. Those in the same
colors
Post by Rhyanon
as
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
he
Post by Rhyanon
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
light and many sparkled and changed shapes. "These symbols are
obviously
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
the
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
names of the various deities involved. You will note the most
common
Post by Rhyanon
one
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
is
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
'Bud'. This word referred to the first blossoms of the plants in
Spring,
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
so
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
it is obviously the name of the Fertility Goddess they are honoring.
Sometimes a longer version of the word is seen; this is an
expression
Post by Rhyanon
of
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
"Now then, are there any questions?"
"Sir, what is the gray metallic object in the sky over the
circle?"
Post by Rhyanon
came
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
heard on the teevee just before it appears. Scientists have
studied
Post by Rhyanon
this
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
of the Web of Life Energy and made magick available to the
masses. It
Post by Rhyanon
is
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
to decipher the symbols, and we believe they roughly mean 'happy
season'
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
or
Post by Zsarnok
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Ancients was due last week! I am going to have to start deducting
points
Post by Zsarnok
Post by Rhyanon
if
page
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-05 02:18:56 UTC
"Phoenix" <***@HungLo.com> wrote in message news:0G6Ub.38076$***@twister.southeast.rr.com...
| And even when he's written it, he's usually stolen the ideas from
| elsewhere.

And you could know this how?
You pathetic piece of scat sucking scum

Dayali
2004-02-02 16:56:21 UTC
Post by Zsarnok
<g> Love the stories Tales, thanks.
true, but he could write something... NEW - OH! that would require the
ability to create something new... my bad
Post by Zsarnok
Zsarnok
--
B"H
Evaeldeva

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
Version 1.D/Daya Li
Comment: I'm waiting Moonie!
D(PA)O/Tpcx/t C++@ s--:--!a P++(SEX)3F+R*$tv/f$ b++
OM(5)DC+e+++h+r++z+K
------END
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-02 17:34:49 UTC
"Dayali" <***@yapooh.com> wrote in message news:1g8j156.109nczb1rkqrpcN%***@yapooh.com...

| Zsarnok <***@nok.earthlink.net> wrote:
|
| > <g> Love the stories Tales, thanks.
|
| true, but he could write something... NEW - OH! that would require the
| ability to create something new... my bad

Or I could be a <cough, cough> "actor" and suck off of other people's
creativity.
Now go put your "de Valois" sock on and come back.

Dayali
2004-02-02 21:33:03 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist

| > <g> Love the stories Tales, thanks.
|
| true, but he could write something... NEW - OH! that would require the
| ability to create something new... my bad
Or I could be a <cough, cough> "actor" and suck off of other people's
creativity.
Now go put your "de Valois" sock on and come back.
That's your sock in trade, shortwick
--
B"H
Evaeldeva
Rabbi Cani HavanutherwunPOEE, ELF
Chief Rabbi of the Chef Sephardee MacNCheese Cabal
Democratically Elected by hacked E-Voting Machines for Life of the
People's Repbublic of Peacefulhaven, Inc, LLC
"He who takes the Bible literally is a Fool."
- R. S bar Yochai
Zsarnok
2004-02-04 06:15:17 UTC
New's good that's true. But revisting a good job isn't a bad thing.

Zsarnok
Puhlease.
Post by Zsarnok
New's good that's true. But revisting a good job isn't a bad thing.
Zsarnok
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for them, not
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln

Dayali
2004-02-04 17:05:32 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for them, not
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would require
the creative spark...
- R. S bar Yochai
Phoenix
2004-02-04 18:19:13 UTC
Jackdaw
2004-02-04 18:56:25 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for
them, not
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would require
the creative spark...
You'd be lucky to get a creative spark out of fOtty, if you soaked him
in petrol and set him on fire. :-)
Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
< Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >

birch
2004-02-04 19:43:59 UTC
Post by Jackdaw
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for
them, not
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would
require the creative spark...
You'd be lucky to get a creative spark out of fOtty, if you
soaked him in petrol and set him on fire. :-)
Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
< Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >
hehe /me gets out a big bag of marshmallows and some skuas (mmm toasted
seabird) (LOL)
--
birch
A life eh? Hmmm, where can I download one of those then ?
Phoenix
2004-02-05 02:11:17 UTC
Post by Jackdaw
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for
them, not
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would require
the creative spark...
You'd be lucky to get a creative spark out of fOtty, if you soaked him
in petrol and set him on fire. :-)
Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
< Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >
I've got the petrol and some long toasting forks.. Birch has "a big bag
of marshmallows and some skuas".. fOtty should burn long enough to do
the cooking and then some.. mmm.. nice sparklers, Jackdaw... gotta
match? :-)
<damn the x-posts>
Jani
2004-02-05 05:48:13 UTC
Post by Phoenix
I've got the petrol and some long toasting forks.. Birch has "a big bag
of marshmallows and some skuas".. fOtty should burn long enough to do
the cooking and then some.. mmm.. nice sparklers, Jackdaw... gotta
match? :-)
I'll bring some air freshener. The smell of roasting blubber gets right in
my throat ;)

Jani
Phoenix
2004-02-05 19:13:16 UTC
Post by Jani
Post by Phoenix
I've got the petrol and some long toasting forks.. Birch has "a big bag
of marshmallows and some skuas".. fOtty should burn long enough to do
the cooking and then some.. mmm.. nice sparklers, Jackdaw... gotta
match? :-)
I'll bring some air freshener. The smell of roasting blubber gets right in
my throat ;)
Good thinking.. and wear old clothes, there'll be a lot of smuts. :-)
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-05 02:16:08 UTC
"Jackdaw" <***@spaammjackdaw-crafts.co.uk> wrote in message news:bvrfd2$atf$***@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...

| Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
| < Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >

I got your hot dog right here, you English faggot.

Phoenix
2004-02-05 19:11:59 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
| < Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >
I got your hot dog right here, you English faggot.
You remain as stupid and uneducated as ever, fOtty.
An English faggot's a dish that's tasty beyond reproach.
Jackdaw
2004-02-05 19:28:56 UTC
Post by Phoenix
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| Ooh! What a nice idea, can we try.
| < Waves box of sparklers and a Tesco's bag of hot dogs! >
I got your hot dog right here, you English faggot.
You remain as stupid and uneducated as ever, fOtty.
An English faggot's a dish that's tasty beyond reproach.
With Mushy peas please!

Phoenix
2004-02-05 20:55:21 UTC
<snip>
Post by Jackdaw
Post by Phoenix
You remain as stupid and uneducated as ever, fOtty.
An English faggot's a dish that's tasty beyond reproach.
With Mushy peas please!
Not to mention chips and a splash of rich gravy.. to hell with our
waistlines! :-)
de Valois
2004-02-05 15:56:16 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for
them, not
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Post by The Cunning Linguist
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would require
the creative spark...
You'd be lucky to get a creative spark out of fOtty, if you soaked him
in petrol and set him on fire. :-)
You'd need to roll him around in gun powder, too....luckily I have a
supply available...

de Valois
The Most Powerful Force in the Known Universe
(subisidiary of de Valois, Inc. The Most Powerful Force in the
Multiverse)
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-05 22:34:51 UTC
"de Valois" <***@junkmail.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
| "Phoenix" <***@HungLo.com> wrote in message news:<BIaUb.56486$***@twister.southeast.rr.com>...
| > "Dayali" <***@yapooh.com> wrote in message

| > them, not
| > >
| > > As I said, he could come up with somehting new, but that would require
| > > the creative spark...
| >
| > You'd be lucky to get a creative spark out of fOtty, if you soaked him
| > in petrol and set him on fire. :-)
|
| You'd need to roll him around in gun powder, too....luckily I have a
| supply available...

There you go, Kel!

de Valois
2004-02-06 18:49:22 UTC
"The Cunning Linguist"

Who in the blue hell is this "Cunty Lickstick"????
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-06 20:06:22 UTC
"de Valois" <***@junkmail.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
| "The Cunning Linguist"
|
| Who in the blue hell is this "Cunty Lickstick"????

You acting is as poor here as it is on the stage. So, KbL, it's into the
drawer with this sock.
Have you ever gone to, uh, visit the real "I, de Salvo"?

Dayali
2004-02-07 02:17:20 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| "The Cunning Linguist"
|
| Who in the blue hell is this "Cunty Lickstick"????
You acting is as poor here as it is on the stage. So, KbL, it's into the
drawer with this sock.
Have you ever gone to, uh, visit the real "I, de Salvo"?
Albert deSalvo, is dead and in his grave, and since I bear no relation
to him, no. You are really creeping me out here with your obession with
a poor penny-ante crook who for a brief moment in history, laid claim to
being the Boston Strangler.
- R. S bar Yochai
Rhyanon
2004-02-07 12:52:38 UTC
It's because he wishes he were Albert de Slavo.
Dayali
2004-02-07 21:16:19 UTC
Post by Rhyanon
It's because he wishes he were Albert de Slavo.
How do we know he hasn't succeeded?

- R. S bar Yochai
Rhyanon
2004-02-08 13:58:50 UTC
We may end up knowing eventually -- scum like that has a way of rising to
the surface for all to gape at in revulsion.
Aetyr
2004-02-07 16:38:12 UTC
He keeps trying to summon and absorb his spirit.
Pip
de Valois
2004-02-09 14:08:59 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| "The Cunning Linguist"
|
| Who in the blue hell is this "Cunty Lickstick"????
You acting is as poor here as it is on the stage. So, KbL, it's into the
drawer with this sock.
Have you ever gone to, uh, visit the real "I, de Salvo"?
Hey, Cunty Lickstick! Got airfare to visit Lene yet, or haven't you
accumulated enough quarters from the truck stop...and why is your
nickname "Vending Machine"?
Gargoyle
2004-02-10 06:41:59 UTC
Post by de Valois
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| "The Cunning Linguist"
|
| Who in the blue hell is this "Cunty Lickstick"????
You acting is as poor here as it is on the stage. So, KbL, it's into the
drawer with this sock.
Have you ever gone to, uh, visit the real "I, de Salvo"?
Hey, Cunty Lickstick! Got airfare to visit Lene yet, or haven't you
accumulated enough quarters from the truck stop...and why is your
nickname "Vending Machine"?
Hah! He was forced to lower his price to a nickel. hehehe

Gargoyle ]>;)-~~~~~~~

Goats? I ain't afraid of no goats! Who you gonna call? Goatbusters! hehehe
Rhyanon
2004-02-07 12:52:08 UTC
It's fOt.
Fire at will. >:}
de Valois
2004-02-09 14:07:46 UTC
I'd rather fire at Bobbletits....Will has done nothing wrong to me...
Post by Rhyanon
It's fOt.
Fire at will. >:}
Rhyanon
2004-02-09 14:43:04 UTC
Well, if you hit will dockery with an off shot, it's no problem....
Post by de Valois
I'd rather fire at Bobbletits....Will has done nothing wrong to me...
Post by Rhyanon
It's fOt.
Fire at will. >:}
de Valois
2004-02-10 01:06:30 UTC
Tell you what: you hold the bulletproof vest at the proper angle, and
I won't be too concerned where the scattershot goes ;)
Post by de Valois
I'd rather fire at Bobbletits....Will has done nothing wrong to me...
Post by Rhyanon
It's fOt.
Fire at will. >:}
[ Doc Jeff ]
2004-02-04 19:50:28 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist
A few morons aside, many people enjoy this piece. I post it for them, not
bitter, talentless people like Kelly bin Lincoln
You have been correct on this before but for your sake... the correct way
of saying that is "Kelly bas Lincoln" bas for females, bin for males.
birch
2004-02-02 14:16:56 UTC
"The Cunning Linguist" <***@XyahooX.com> scrawled in news:8ggTb.24266$***@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com:

Snipped

X-post removed
Why can't all your posts be as good/readable as that?
Phoenix
2004-02-02 22:39:57 UTC
Post by birch
X-post removed
Why can't all your posts be as good/readable as that?
Simple.. he steals other peoples stuff.. that wasn't his own material.
:-)
zayton
2004-02-03 00:33:59 UTC
Post by Phoenix
Post by birch
X-post removed
Why can't all your posts be as good/readable as that?
Simple.. he steals other peoples stuff.. that wasn't his own material.
:-)
He does often show good taste in what he steals.

Joe
Phoenix
2004-02-03 01:08:39 UTC
<snip>
Post by zayton
Post by Phoenix
Simple.. he steals other peoples stuff.. that wasn't his own
material.
Post by zayton
Post by Phoenix
:-)
He does often show good taste in what he steals.
Hi Joe.. true, but that hardly qualifies him for the Simon Templar
part..:-)
Joe
Dr. Alexander Hartdegen
2004-02-03 02:39:03 UTC
[...]
wow !! this is better than anything calibum or two crowes ever wrote
!!

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-03 13:28:48 UTC
"Dr. Alexander Hartdegen" <***@temporal-institute.edu> wrote in message news:***@post.newsfeed.com...
> [...]
| > 'good year'- obviously a blessing on the festivities."
| > A deep gong reverberated throughout the room. "Well, time also
| flies."
| > The group began to noisily shuffle out for their next class. The
| professor's
| > voice rose to be heard above the din. "Some of you owe me papers!
| That essay
| > on the Why The Great Bard Pendragon Was the Most Influential Writer
| of the
| > Ancients was due last week! I am going to have to start deducting
| points if
| > you don't get those in!"
| >

| > -The Pendragon
| >
| > http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft
| >
| > (c) 2001 The Pendragon See complete copyright information on my home
| page
|

| wow !! this is better than anything calibum or two crowes ever wrote

So is "Sallly, Dick, and Jane"

Phoenix
2004-02-04 14:02:55 UTC
Post by Dr. Alexander Hartdegen
It's very likely that this is Talesin too.. :-)
Lilly
2004-02-06 00:26:09 UTC
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:49:24 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist"
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Stewart Farrar School of Religious Studies
<slap>

Who'd you thieve this from, you despicable hollowed-out husk of a
humpty, you? Why do you keep trotting out the same old shit? Can't
thieve anything new? No new ideas or material to remora out from
someone with actual talent?

~Lilly

... goats?
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-06 02:24:12 UTC
"Lilly" <***@nosleep.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:49:24 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist"
| <***@XyahooX.com> wrote:
|
| >Stewart Farrar School of Religious Studies
| <slap>
|
| Who'd you thieve this from, you despicable hollowed-out husk of a
| humpty, you? Why do you keep trotting out the same old shit? Can't
| thieve anything new? No new ideas or material to remora out from
| someone with actual talent?

At least I actually *write* material rather than having to lie about a
talent I can give no indication I possess.
Jealous, my little ho?

Rhyanon
2004-02-06 12:57:56 UTC
Yes, you are jealous, because you know they wrote a book, and it's KILLING
you!! Good!
--
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-06 14:54:37 UTC
"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| Yes, you are jealous, because you know they wrote a book

Hel, you're jealous of people who can write a sentence

Rhyanon
2004-02-07 12:54:02 UTC
Oh? Then how do you delude yerself into believing I envy you, shitwick?
Lilly
2004-02-08 04:18:08 UTC
Post by Rhyanon
Yes, you are jealous, because you know they wrote a book, and it's KILLING
you!! Good!
It is indeed. Heh.

~L

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the earth."
- Gandalf
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-08 19:25:08 UTC
"Lilly" <***@home.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 06:57:56 -0600, "Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com>
| wrote:
|
| >Yes, you are jealous, because you know they wrote a book, and it's
KILLING
| >you!! Good!
|
| It is indeed. Heh.

"Yer just jealllllllous!"
You didn't teach fourth-graders because you like kids, you did it because
you can relate to them.
Neener neener.
Lilly
2004-02-08 04:17:50 UTC
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:24:12 -0600, "The Cunning Linguist"
Post by The Cunning Linguist
| On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:49:24 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist"
|
| >Stewart Farrar School of Religious Studies
| <slap>
|
| Who'd you thieve this from, you despicable hollowed-out husk of a
| humpty, you? Why do you keep trotting out the same old shit? Can't
| thieve anything new? No new ideas or material to remora out from
| someone with actual talent?
At least I actually *write* materia
Ya, that you've STOLEN from others. I believe that's called copying,
though, not writing.
Post by The Cunning Linguist
rather than having to lie about a
talent I can give no indication I possess.
No indication to you, spamula. Plenty to others, though, much to your
dismay.
Post by The Cunning Linguist
Jealous, my little ho?
Hey wait, I thought I was the one always saying that according to you.
Hrm...

~Lilly

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the earth."
- Gandalf
The Cunning Linguist
2004-02-08 19:25:08 UTC
"Lilly" <***@home.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:24:12 -0600, "The Cunning Linguist"
| <***@XyahooX.com> wrote:
|

| >"Lilly" <***@nosleep.com> wrote in message
| >| On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:49:24 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist"
| >| <***@XyahooX.com> wrote:
| >|
| >| <slap>
| >|
| >| Who'd you thieve this from, you despicable hollowed-out husk of a
| >| humpty, you? Why do you keep trotting out the same old shit? Can't
| >| thieve anything new? No new ideas or material to remora out from
| >| someone with actual talent?
| >
| >At least I actually *write* materia
|
| Ya, that you've STOLEN from others. I believe that's called copying,
| though, not writing.

Since you claim to know this, you must have evidence. So PROVE it, ho.

| >rather than having to lie about a
| >talent I can give no indication I possess.
|
| No indication to you, spamula. Plenty to others, though, much to your
| dismay.

People on strong narcotics don't count

| >Jealous, my little ho?
|
| Hey wait, I thought I was the one always saying that according to you.
| Hrm...

S'okay baby. You my favorite ho.
For now.