a peace spell
David Dalton
2012-01-09 05:18:21 UTC
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.

So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.

If you wish to collaborate with this, do the same
visualization or improvise your own visualization.

This is a new working on my part and does not depend
on my four components, which I may give up on soon.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist
2012-01-09 08:33:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
If you wish to collaborate with this, do the same
visualization or improvise your own visualization.
It won't do any good as the Earth is destined for WAR!
"7 Nation will fight against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will
be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All of these are only the
beginning pains {of the end}."
Matt 24:6-8 (GW)

Jeff...
David Dalton
2012-01-09 19:29:56 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>,
Post by 1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
If you wish to collaborate with this, do the same
visualization or improvise your own visualization.
It won't do any good as the Earth is destined for WAR!
"7 Nation will fight against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will
be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All of these are only the
beginning pains {of the end}."
Matt 24:6-8 (GW)
Jeff...
I think if birth control is more accepted there will be less war.
2012-01-12 20:24:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
If you wish to collaborate with this, do the same
visualization or improvise your own visualization.
It won't do any good as the Earth is destined for WAR!
"7 Nation will fight against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will
be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All of these are only the
beginning pains {of the end}."
Matt 24:6-8 (GW)
Jeff...
I think if birth control is more accepted there will be less war.
Men love war and killing, it is much glorified as we see in many pictures
and films since WW2.

Jeff...
David Dalton
2012-01-12 21:00:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
If you wish to collaborate with this, do the same
visualization or improvise your own visualization.
It won't do any good as the Earth is destined for WAR!
"7 Nation will fight against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will
be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All of these are only the
beginning pains {of the end}."
Matt 24:6-8 (GW)
Jeff...
I think if birth control is more accepted there will be less war.
Men love war and killing, it is much glorified as we see in many pictures
and films since WW2.
Jeff...
Yes, it is important to avoid the glorification of war
while still honouring veterans for their sacrifice.
2012-01-12 21:57:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Well, for what?
We [in Britain] are still far worse of then the Germans, at least they have
REAL money to spend.
We are bankrupt! and so is America! and most of the other European
Countries!
So Germany has won the war!

60+ million dead in those World Wars and for what?

Jeff...

s***@ix.netcom.com
Snerk.
David Dalton
2012-01-10 02:55:52 UTC
In article
Post by s***@ix.netcom.com
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
Snerk.
You try something of your own devising then.
rbowman
2012-01-10 05:18:26 UTC
Dona nobis bellum...
s***@ix.netcom.com
2012-01-10 07:16:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
In article
Post by s***@ix.netcom.com
Post by David Dalton
I've thought about doing a peace spell that is a global
binding to peace, but instead think it should be an
unchaining.
So I have visualized the whole planet Earth in chains
and then visualized the chains coming off.
Snerk.
You try something of your own devising then.
Sure. You got any weapons manufacturers hiring?